Emotionally, I'm still like that. I'm still not happy. I'm not happy with certain things here. It's hard for me to "over write" bad things in my mind at the moment. Well, may be this is the challenge during my pregnancy.

This weekend, I'm going to Muar for our second family gathering. I hope, this trip will help me to recover. Even though I need a longer break, but I hope it will be a good start for me. Anyway, I'm taking a day of on Monday. That's good enough.

I'm going for my 3rd ante-natal check-up on Monday. I asked my husband to take a day off as well. Unfortunately he can't. Well, I prefer him to come with me. I really want him to see the baby, but now his priority is work. I'm quite sad, but I feel more sad if he just sit at home and do nothing.

Anyway, wish me luck. I hope I will recover very soon.