What can I say? Regret? YES! Disappointed? Also YES! But I can't complaint much because I have finished my bonus on the clothes. Well, I should allocate some for my make-up, but the thing is, most of my stuff finished at the same time.

I always prefer Bobbi Brown. Since the product is quite pricy, I just buy the essential one like foundation and loose powder. If I have extra fund, I will also get the concealer.

This is my list:
1- Loose powder (totally finished)
2- Blusher (totally finished)
3- Eyeshadow (I still have my Silky Girl eyeshadow, but it was bad. It was flaky and all the color got mixed up)
4- Moisturized lipstick (I still have Bobbi Brown lipstick but it's a dry type. I have wrongly bought that one and I can't use dry type. Will make my lips flaky)

So, I thought of getting all the stuff from the Bodyshop. So I went to Pavilion yesterday while waiting for my husband. Hmmm.. I was quite disappointed. The make-up range not as good as before, in terms of variety and quantity. But I'm too lazy to go to another shop. So, I just bought my make-up there.

Today, as I put on my make-up, another disappointment. The loose powder, I feel like putting on flour on my face instead of facial powder. The color is darker than my BB loose powder, but somehow it makes my face whiter. Now I understand what Bobbi meant by color tone in her book. She said something like, most of us, no matter what color your skin is, yellow is the base color, not pink or red. White is only, strictly ONLY for really, really, really fair skin, which is very, very rare in this world even in western countries. And I think that's why, when I put on my new loose powder, it doesn't look natural at all. Luckily I still have my BB foundation.

As for the chick color, I'm not quite satisfied as well. The color, the PRICE! For that price, mind as well, I go to BB and buy there! It's horrible. Well, partly my mistake. I didn't try to put it on my face yesterday. I was reluctant because the girl simply took the brush and the blusher, ready to put it on my face, without offering to clean my face first! Oh God! I did put on make-up earlier, if I tried without cleaning (at least my cheek), how can I tell that's the correct shades for me! Haiyooo! That's why I just grab it. Now sudah menyesal.

Well, I have to stick to these products at the moment. May be next month or when I receive ang pow from Mr. Lai, I will get my stuff from Bobbi Brown. Or, even if I'm on tight budget, I would go for Maybelline or Loreal. Their products are even better the Bodyshop. *sigh*