Huh.. That's not all. The complete journey is like this :
From Ampang to Cyberjaya to Bagan Lalang to BB Salak Tinggi to Bagan Lalang to Olak Lempit to Banting to Olak Lempit to Dengkil to Cyberjaya and back to Ampang.


I drove almost non-stop yesterday. Yeah, it was tiring and it was very, very hot. But I was quite happy.


First stop : Cyberjaya
Sent my husband to work. He supposed to take leave on that day, but he had lots of stuff. So he didn't apply for it. It was quite late. He clocked in at almost 9 a.m. I hope he will not receive any show cause letter. :D He had a meeting yesterday morning, and since we haven't had our breakfast, he asked me to tapau anything plus teh ais. Well, I was not into mamak, so I decided to try Mak Teh's nasi lemak at Neo Cyberjaya. So, I got nasi lemak and teh ais for both of us, and some lauk for my husband. I took the car, so I bought him lauk for lunch. While waiting for him (to finish his meeting), I saw Tun Dr Siti Hasmah. It was quite late so I made my move and heading to Bagan Lalang.

Second stop : Bagan Lalang
Yasmin, my niece lost her IC, and my brother refused to take her to JPN to apply for a replacement. Well, since I'm on leave, I decided to take her to JPN. So, I fetched her from Bagan Lalang.

Third stop : BB Salak Tinggi. It took me about 1/2 hour to reach JPN office, BB Salak Tinggi. I think that's the closest branch to Bagan Lalang folks. I arrived there at 11.30 a.m. We waited for one hour to get the temporary IC for my niece. Well, that was pretty quick, and since she's below 18, she didn't have to pay RM100 fees.

Forth stop : Bagan Lalang.. again
Of course I have to send her back. I thought of having lunch together, but I was rather late and she has to start work at 2 p.m. So I just sent her straight home.

Fifth stop : Olak Lempit
"Maakk.. I'm home, and I'm starving!" :D I haven't had my nasi lemak yet. And it was almost 2.30 p.m when I reached Mak's house. Mak had prepared lunch already. So I had some lauk as well. Wow, ada betik muda masak bening. Slluuurrrppp...

Sixth stop : Banting
Mak wanted to cash her Wang Pos. So I brought her to the post office.There are lots of people there. So we had to wait for at least 1/2 hour for our turn. We managed to exchanged the Wang Pos around 3.30 p.m. It was rather late actually as I need to be back to Cyberjaya before 5 p.m. I quickly drove to Metro Maternity for my monthly check-up. No one was there, so the session was quite a quick one. The baby is OK. But I found that this time the image on the screen was not good as before. It was hard for me to see the baby. But overall was OK. Doc said, nothing to worry about. I rushed to Tesco, which is at the back of the hospital. Mak bought groceries for her and she knew I was rushing, so she made it very quick.

Seventh stop : Olak Lempit. Mak told me to unload her stuff and put it at the porch. No need to bring them in. Once I unloaded everything I made my move to Cyberjaya. It was 5 p.m already. I called my husband whether to get his medication first or straight to Cyberjaya. He said, go and get the medication first. Oh well, whatever he said.

Eighth stop : Dengkil. The clinic is located in Dengkil. So I decided to take old road from Mak's place, so I don't have to make U-turn or what-so-ever at Cyberjaya ram. It was actually a supplement for my husband. Sooo many question they asked. I was wondering if they ever kept my husband's record. Oh well, at last I managed to get the stuff and head straight to Cyberjaya.

Last stop : Cyberjaya. I arrived there around 5.30 p.m. I knew my husband will not finished by that time, but I wanted to view a vacant apartment there. Insya-Allah, we will move there.

Arrived Ampang around 8.30 p.m. What a long day!