I thought I would be OK. I know I was really, really mad yesterday. But I tried not to show it too much, tried to keep to myself. I did tell my husband about it, but I don't think I have told him everything, I mean how did I feel, etc, etc. I did cry when I called him, but I have not let all out.

I noticed something wrong with me since yesterday evening. It seems like, my mind and my body were not communicating to each very well. I still didn't talk much about it. I know it did bother me a lot. I thought I would be fine.

This morning, when I woke up, as I was petting Ayumi, I was still OK. Until Ayumi, as usual, suddenly jump (I have no clue what makes her jump) and scratched my hand. It was really, really painful and I started yelling at her. I know she was so scared of me at that time. And things are getting worst. I realized that I could not find my husband's socks. Not even a piece. I remember he told me I sent only 4 pairs of socks to the laundry. But I found out that, there were none of them in the laundry bag. He had one pair yesterday and that's it.

I started to worry. But he said that's all right. He can still use yesterday's one. OK then. I thought of ironing his pants and my tudung before shower. I was still thinking about the socks at that time and my hand was really painful. I almost cried. Daammmnn!! I burnt my husband's the one and only working pants. I was panicked and started to cry. And I could not stop crying at all. I feel like I'm sooo useless. Can't even iron a pair of pants, I can' find my husband's socks. I really don't feel good.

I asked him to send me to see Dr. Naza. At least to dress the wound. It really hurts. I was still crying. I only stop when I reached the clinic. It was like a magic. When I saw her name on the door, I felt sooo much better. I was more calmer. Unfotunately, there were lots of patients today at the clinic. So I couldn't talk much with Dr. Naza. I don't know. Everytime I feel bad or sick, I will feel better after seeing her. Sometimes I don't think I need any medicine from her, just need to talk to her and I will feel better. Thanks Doc. I hope you will not quit your job. We do need you.