I spent the weekend in Tangkak, doing nothing. :D I was supposed to attend my family gathering on Saturday night. Unfortunately, my husband had to meet his vendor on Saturday. It was a very last minute thing. I thought he would finish around 3 p.m, so we would still be able to attend the event. But he only arrived home around 8 p.m.

I didn't really mad at him. Work first, but I was starving on that day. I only had banana cake for my breakfast and lunch. I didn't have cash on me, and of course no car. And, nothing at home to be cooked. When he called me around 7 p.m, I couldn't help crying. He rushed home and brought KFC back. I ate, but I threw up, almost all. I will vomit if I eat too much or if I'm too hungry. Don't ask me why, ask the baby. :D

He insisted that we're going to Tangkak. I almost said no, but I have bought and prepared all the birthday presents for Babang, Mukmin, Husna, Tasha and Abid. And I could still feel the pain on my butt for walking too much the day before. So I agreed. Anyway, I have packed everything.

We arrived at the hotel (D'Anjung Inn), at midnight. Basically, they had dinner, prayed, recited Yaasin, etc, etc. Babang brought us to the conference room. When I opened the door all of them singing "Allah selamatkan kamu... " and Amira holding a small piece of cake with a candle and asked me to blow the candle. Hahahaha.. that's so sweet. Anyway, one of the agenda was to celebrate those who were born in January. I was one of them, and also my late brother, Abang Ali. I'm just glad my family always remember my birthday is not 31st Dec, but 06th Jan. And I was soooo surprised, Suraya (my cousin) also remembers this too.

Since I was so exhausted, after dinner (dinner at midnight? whatever), went straight to the room. We didn't join them in Ledang the next morning, instead we stayed until check-out time and head back home.

Anyway, our (me and hubby) next mission is staying over the weekend, at a hotel. Good hotel perhaps. May be very near to house (I'm considering Pullman Putrajaya), spend a night there and the very next morning will have good breakfast, not typical nasi lemak. Really can't wait for that. ;)

p/s : sudah terbayang the buffet already