I have not been cooking for 5 months, I guess. My husband has already complained about it. Not so much to trouble me, but he prefers my cooking than outside food. For me personally, I'm sick of outside food already. Everywhere we go, always tom yam, tom yam and tom yam.

It seems like I'm getting back to normal. So I decided to cook again. I told my hubby, if we could go back home quite early, I will cook for lunch the next day. Alhamdulillah, most of the days, we reached home at most 8.30 p.m and as promised I cooked for him. I even cooked ketam masak lemak for him last weekend. He was soooo happy and I think he started to put on weight again.

As for today, I cook this for lunch (and I know he really enjoys it and he rates these dishes 8.5 out of 10, indeed).

Pan-fried salmon steak, seared sea scallops, oven-roasted asparagus wrapped with streaky beef, served with home made hollandaise sauce and tartare sauce