Some people are desperate. To make it more annoying if they are desperate for something not that important. Well, I don't know how to describe it, but I never thought that someone really need this type of attention so badly.

This morning, when I check my email, I receive a notification from petfinder.my. There was a comment on my cat, Ayumi. Well, when I posted her picture there, I didn't expect people to comment anything. I just wanted to share with everybody. But this is the comment I received
"a.. hi,
Saya ada kucing Burmese boleh tak awk comment kat kucing saya Nama Chloe Dia pun Owner's Pet ...
kalau nak search,search kat adoption nya tau .. pleassssss ... ada org comment satu saja pastu saya sendiri yang comment tau kalau boleh Comment la eh ??
"

I don't know if the owner is a lady or a man, but from the way he/she comments, I assume it's a lady. You ask a favor from me to comment on your cat, but you never commented on my cat? Isn't she a weirdo or gila glamour? Is she the only one who owns Burmese in this world?

Well I understand, memang seronok kalau dapat comment on your blog ka or anything that you posted online. But, we must remember, we're not Tun Dr. Mahathir, so don't expect lots of people will comment on your posts. Bengang ada, geli-geleman pun ada..

p/s: I just thot the best way to describe this last night, IT'S PATHETIC!