Last Friday, Hefni was invited to a dinner. It was Multimedia University Convocation Dinner, and it was held at Pullman Hotel Putrajaya. Tun Dr. Mahathir and Tun Siti Hasmah were there. Huh.. jealous giler.

Anyway, I pushed him to go, because all this while I was the only one who went for dinner at hotels, etc. So let him, and who knows, he will get new contacts and business. Hehehe..

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

My hubby, in front of the hotel (I will post more of the pictures in next entry, beautiful hotel)

The menu

Three hot and cold combinations

Soup "stocking busuk" (my hubby yg kasi nama)

Deep fried boneless chicken with spicy szechuan hotbean sauce

Fragrant wok fried rice topped with silver anchovies

stewed assorted mushroom served with broccoli and oyster sauce

Chilled fresh sea coconut with longan

Bom Alska

His verdict, so so. I have no comment.