I have been there before. Itupun ada orang belanja. The food was good, that was why I brought mu hubby there last night. Another reason was, my brother said, their lamb mandy is good. So I wanted to try.

But, I was quite disappointed. I took mixed grill and hubby took lamb mandy. The mandy rice was so so. The rice was dry dan rasa rempah campak agak kuat. I didn't taste the lamb. As for the grill, the chicken was nice, moist and tasty. But others.. mmm.. so so I guess. We ordered lemonade, but the color of the drink just like lemon tea. Well, I don't know, may be this is their version of lemonade.

Total I have to pay, RM63 for 1 lamb mandy, 1 mixed grilled, and 2 drinks. A bit pricy I think. My conclusion, lamb mandy at Sahara Tent is at least 50 times tastier, but in terms of portion, Alrawsha won. But again, I think I don't mind paying extra RM3 for smaller portion but tastier mandy at Sahara Tent. As for the mixed grill, I prefer Tarbush. At Tarbush you will get, chicken, beef, shish kebab dan lamb chop, it's the same like mixed grill in Bahrain, and the price, same as Alrawsha. So, if I were on budget, I'll go for Tarbush (but don't go to Tarbush Star Hill, for some reason I feel it was a bit pricy there, may be beause of the location), but for taste, I will go to Sahara Tent.