I took a train from work last night. Hefni had to finish his work, so he couldn't fetch me. Frankly speaking, I hate taking public transport. It was such a turn off for me, actually. I hate being in a crowd. I hate sweating in my uniform. I hate waiting for the train. So I decided to wait at the office until 7 p.m. I hope by that time no more long line at the station.

Well, I was right. It was quite a smooth ride though. From my office I took a monorail at Raja Chulan station to Hang Tuah. The monorail was there when I reached the terminal. I took off at Hang Tuah to catch up LRT Ampang Line (it was known as STAR LRT before), and I don't have to wait long also. Lucky.

When I reached Ampang station, apparently they have shifted the taxi stand to the other side of the station. Well, ok. As long as people waiting in queue for the cab, I don't mind. But it started to rain when I got the cab. I totally forgot about the new rate. Now it's RM3 for the first, I don't know hour or km. What I know, the cost now almost double. Last time, it cost me, at most RM4.50 to reach my apartment from the LRT station, but now, it's RM7. Almost dropped my jaw, hehe. Lucky, I still have RM10 in my purse (I seldomly bring lots of cash), otherwise I have to call my hubby and ask him to pay. Hehehe..

Anyway, along the way home, I saw there were few people wearing facial mask. I don't blame them actually, but for some reason, it makes me stuffy and uncomfortable. And I felt like I couldn't breath. That was just me I guess.

This morning I went to Santa Restaurant. This time I really melantak, revenge I guess, because I didn't go there last Saturday.