Yesterday, coming back from Banting, Papa Boy dah kaku. He left us. He left all of us. He left lots of memories. Good memories. I remember he slept with me, right next to me, when Cuddy passed away. He had been our Boy, long before Fly. Definitely he had very, very special place in our heart. He's my Boy, the one and only Papa Boy.

He was so popular amongst the girls.

With unknown female cat


Trying to seduce Cuddy

Photobucket
And this is his girlfriend, Mimi. Mimi loves him so much

Pa, thank you very much for all the sweet memories.
Thank you for always being by my side.
Thank you for being a very, very good boy.
Thank you for everything.
I'm sorry if I ever treated you wrong.
I'm sorry if I didn't give you the best.
I will miss you so much.
Nobody will ever replace you in my heart.
Rest in peace,
my dear Boy.

p/s: I thought I was strong, but as I write this, I can't stop my tears from falling down. I realize now, how much I love and miss Papa boy.