I came back late last night. Not as late as before. I finished at 8 p.m. I'm glad I finished my work yesterday, otherwise Monday will be very super hectic day for me.

Anyway, my hubby had not taken lunch yesterday. He only ate dates in the evening. Since he was quite hungry, I suggested satay as our dinner. Of course none other than Zaini Satay. We missed them sooo much. We had a plan to eat satay last week, but they were closed for a week. Rupa-rupanya, Kak Chun dan Abang Zaini pergi Umrah. Alhamdulillah.

No wonder. Kak Chun looked sooo berseri last night with white tudung, while Abang Zaini wearing kopiah.

So, we ordered 10 cucuks of chicken and another 10 cucuks of beaf, plus nasi impit. Yum..yum.. unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera. I would love to show off their tasty, juicy and big satay here. May be later. Since my hubby was hungry, we finished 20 cucuks just like that. Otherwise, 5 cucuks each person, sudah betul-betul full.

They have been in business for more than 30 years. Cukup respect this couple. Most of their children study abroad, ada yang ke UK ada yang ke Japan. One of them, medical doctor. Jangan tak tau, kalau tengah musim sakura tu, both of them will fly to Japan tau!

For me, cukup susah nak cari orang yang betul-betul ikhlas nak berniaga. Kak Chun always asks her clients to comment her satay and kuah kacang. She will definitely listen to her clients. Really, really puas makan satay dia. Her satay, is much, much better than Satay Kajang. God bless both of them.