I remember when I was at primary school, my parents had a food stall. Just in front of my dad's grocery shop. Main menu was soto, but at the same time Mak would make some kuih, and must have kuih were tempe goreng, tauhu sumbat and kuih udang (cucur udang).

Sometimes what I did, I just cut all these three kuih into small pieces and simply pour my mom's special chillie sauce. It was soooo yummy. I just loved it.

I missed all those food, so I decided to fry some tempe and tauhu. The sauce, just try. Not sure if I got the right recipe, but that's what I remembered. It's just that I have not mastered yet. This time, I think I put to much potatoes in it. But taste, better than the last time I did.
As for hubby, I made this for him for today's lunch.

Stir fry french beans and broccoli with prawns

Sambal telur
Fried chicken

p/s: I wish I could learn more from Mak. Sayang kalau takde sape reti buat kuih macam Mak bila Mak dah takde.