I don't know how many times have I watched the series. First of all I'm a big fan of Takuya Kimura and second of all I love the story. It's just another typical Takuya's character. Being a cold person but he wanted to love and to be loved.

I just finished watching the series. Well, while waiting for my hubby to finish work.

Well, I cried again. It seems like every time I watch this drama, I would cry. But this time, for different reason. Before, I cried because I know how Aki felt. Well, I was waiting for someone but unlike Aki, I didn't know who was that person. I was lonely. I have no one except my sister, my mom and my Lisa. I broke-up with my boyfriend for almost 3 years that time. I cried every time I watched Aki and how I wished I could find someone like Halu. Was he romantic? May be! But I think lots of people would associate romantic with flowers or proposed the girl on his knees or I don't know. But I do love the way Halu treated Aki, the way he looked at Aki, and asking Aki to watch him during the games so he would be better than usual, etc, etc. I just love that. That's really show how Aki's present means so much to him. Isn't that something? Don't you feel great when someone told you "I would do anything for you, just for you. I will feel stronger if you were there for me. I will do things better if I have you beside me"? For me that's even better than an expensive bouquet of flowers.

But today, I can't help crying again. This time I was touched by few things. It feels like I could see this story from different angle. This is not just a love story. It tells a lot about friendship, about team spirit, about ego, about hard work, about leadership. I'm touched with how closed Halu, Yamato, Tomo and Makoto were. How they supported each other.

Hmm.. what's next? Shall I watch Hero? Or Ranma 1/2? Aahh,, I wish I had Honey & Clover. I miss Hagu. Kawaaaiii.. ;)