I didn't sleep well last night. My cat Ayumi is in heat now. So she keep meowing, searching for boyfriend. *sigh*

After I woke my husband, I thought of taking a nap. It was around 6 a.m, right after the azan. I had this nightmare. I went to my uncle's house with Mak, somehow, I left her there and I went back. If I'm not mistaken, she went out somewhere with her friends after visiting my uncle. She promised to call me. But she never called. I tried to call her, she didn't pick-up, and out of sudden, her friend knocked my door and she was crying. She told me Mak had an accident, she was bleeding and she was dead. When I open the door, I saw a van parked in front of my house, and the guys were carrying Mak. I ran and scream, calling her name. But she has GONE! Motionless, lifeless. Then I woke up.

I hope Mak is OK. I'm going to call her later this afternoon.