My niece called me yesterday, asking if I would go to Langkawi with my family. I'm not sure if I can join them actually. I might have to standby on Sundays. She was a bit disappointed, because the trip will be on the day after her 10th birthday. She thought I could celebrate her birthday there and of course with present. But the most interesting conversation went like this:

Me : How am I supposed to go to Langkawi?

Lisa : You can take flight and join me of course.

Me : But the doctor said I can't take flight anymore. What if I gave birth on the flight?

Lisa : Well, you can go to ER (klinik kecemasan, according to her) and deliver there.

Me : But if we're still flying how am I going to ER?

Lisa : The cabin crews will help you.

Me : But I don't think the cabin crew can lift me. I'm too heavy.

Lisa : I didn't say they have to carry you. You just walk to the ER, then they will provide wheel chair or stretcher for you.

Hahahaha.. no matter what I said, she tried her best to persuade me to go to Langkawi and not to worry at all.