Last night, I decided to send Shin-Chan to Dr. Jonathan. He refused to eat and stop drinking. I was quite worried cause he started showing symptoms like Mikey. I can force feed him but I had enough. It was not an easy task. That's why I decided to take him to Dr. Jonathan, at least for 1 night.

His temperature was like more than 40 degrees Celcius, which is considered boiling hot, according to Dr. Jonathan. And he said, they have to start put him on IV drip. I couldn't bear to see Shin-Chan's leg being shaved and injected. He's still young. Just about 4 months old. I haven't had any chance to vaccinate him. Poor thing.

Dr. Jonathan suggested to do blood transfusion. It would be very painful for the kitten, even for an adult cat. But, I don't know. Since I was a bit hesitated, he suggested to go for blood test first. See what's going on inside his body. Could be FLP, could be Leukemia. Tawakkal alaAllah.

I'll see him today after work. I hope there's some improvement.