I don't remember which day, but for sure just recently. I picked-up a call. It was one of the biggest Bumi travel agent in town. It was a Malay girl.

Me : Good afternoon, Gulf Air.
Agent : Good afternoon, who's that?
Me : My name is Sabrina
Agent : Ha? UMBRELLA?

I press MUTE button on my phone and laughing out loud. I almost fell off my chair. She called me an UMBRELLA??? What on earth, you want to put your name UMBRELLA. I almost told the agent "Dear, even if a Chinese or to be more accurate Chinese yang betul-betul Cinak but wants to be heard soooo sophisticated and modern (this is not my statement, originally by Florence who's Chinese herself), won't call herself UMBRELLA. The most hillarious so far, someone called himself as SEVEN but not UMBRELLA, dear".

Hahahhaha... tak pasal-pasal dapat nama baru.