Sorry for not updating for almost 1 month. There were soooo much things to write, but I don't feel like it. One of the reasons, I lost one of my two kittens, not even a month after I lost Cuddy. I'm so tired. It's not easy to take care of sick cat.

Mikey started his sleep-all-day routine few days after Cuddy died. He refused to eat, but still drinking a bit. He body temperature risen. I could feel the heat at his paw. Time to time, I would lift him for his bed and forced him to walk. At least from kitchen to his bed. And I did force him to drink.

His condition getting worst on Wed, 2nd of April. My BF took him to clinic. The vet asked him to put Mikey under her observation. But our financial a bit tight right now. I haven't cleared my credit card bills, which I paid for Cuddy medical last month. So, he brought Mikey home with few medication and a can of a/d wet food and few syringes.

Well, the routine started again. We have to force fed him. It was not easy. But I had to focus and tried to look strong in front of Mikey. I wanted to boost, at least his spirit if not his energy. I gave him water with sugar. I really hope it would give him energy.

Saturday night was the last time I fed him. He pushed me with his tiny, little paw. Even when I tried to give him medicine. At that time, I was wondering, will this be the last one for him? I remember the same thing happened on the last day of Cuddy. And I was correct. When I woke up on Sunday morning, 6th Apr 2008, Mikey has died. He lied down in front of the door and refused to close his eyes. As if he still wanted to see me, my BF and his brother, Shin-Chan.

My BF broke down. He really cried. He couldn't bear to bury him. So, I decided to ask one of the cleaner at my apartment to help me. The cleaner, Liah also likes cats and she agreed to help me. I wrapped Mikey and said final good-bye before I put him in a box.

It has been 2 weeks, I lost Mikey. Until now, I don't know why I was sooo strong and I didn't cry much. Only when I'm writing this today, I start to break down. I missed him actually. Everbody miss him, Shin-Chan particularly. Now, his body temperature risen. He refused to eat. Sleeps all day long. He doesn't want to play anymore. But his eyes still bright. It's just that, he misses his brother, Mikey.

Rest in peace, my dear Mikey.