When I woke up this morning, I felt something like pinching my right hand. Again, my hand just below my thumb swelling. For no reasons. I didn't do anything that can cause injury to my hand. Nothing that I can remember off.

This is actually the second time. The first time was last week. But my BF did help me with little massage and I rubbed it with lotion I got from HKL. Well, the swollen reduced.

My BF quite worried and asked me to go and see Dr. Nazariha of Klinik Idzham. I did see her this morning and she asked me if I did something to my hand. According to her, there are 2 possibilities. One is injury and another one could be allergic. But possibility no 2 was ruled out cause I don't feel any itchiness.

She was quite puzzled. She gave me 1 day rest plus 1 medicine to reduce the swelling. She also advised me to take painkiller. Since I've got soooo much of painkiller at home, she only provide me 1 medication. She also advise me if I could soak my hand in warm water. It will help to open up my blood vessels and help with better blood circulation.

If in future, same thing happen again to my hand, she advise to get my hand x-rayed. Fair enough.

After leaving the clinic, I went to see my vet, Dr. Jonathan. My Shin-chan refused to eat, so I was thinking to get a can of a/d wet food for him. We had a long conversation since I have not been seeing him for quite sometimes.

I was so surprised Elaine found my entry in kitten.co.my forum. Well, they had been very helpful and supportive when I send my Cuddy there. Well, it's something like a payback time. Of course I still have to settle the bills, but I just want to share with other pet owners who live near Ampang area. They are good if not the best. So, they thanked me for the post. It was only a little help. But according to Dr. Jonathan, lots of people came to see him after reading my comments. Well, it's good for them.