I just read an online article on thestar.com.my. If you are interested, you may click here, http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/19/focus/4136696&sec=focus

I agree, totally agree with Mr. Wong.

I subscribed a wireless broadband service early this year. I only had to pay RM100, for registration and modem. I got 7-day trial. Supposedly, they activated the connection latest by 24 hours after I made my payment. But, they were having some problem with their system. So, I only connected to cyber world after 3 or 4 days. I also checked with them, my house area is within their network.

It was still OK. For the first few months, the connection was good. But lately, it turns bad. If lucky, I can get online, after trying for like 7 or more times and after rebooting my laptop for 3 to 4 times. Otherwise, the response will be "No network available".

After several phone calls, the service is ok, but still, I get less than 50% from what I subscribed. And I pay RM138/month, which is not that cheap.

p/s: Many, many "THANKS" to our 5th PM, for everything.