I hope this is not too late. I just don't have time to upload this much earlier.
Right after the nikah, Paman Zabir did ask me "How do you feel?" Ahaks.. very good question in deed. I didn't feel anything. Seriously. But I did feel relief though and thankful. Other than that, nothing. In fact, I was not crying. My sisters were and Abang Ndol a bit sebak, may be because dia yang menikahkan or, I don't know. For me, I just wished my father was still around to witness all this.


With my little pengapit, Eilisa. She's cute with tudung.


I have to wait outside of the mosque. Red flag daa...

Solemnized by my wali, which is my own brother. Witnessed by the kadi.

Hefni's signing surat lafaz taklik

Alhamdulillah, khalas.

Receiving mas kahwin from my husband

Just to remind him, I did kiss his hand. :D

Baru dapat "lesen". Hehehhee..

With Kak Rina and Mummy

Hantaran, courtesy Kak Yang, Kak Anim and Kak Ton

With moms

With my family (of course not all of them)
With Hefni's family