Alhamdulillah, I managed to get her at the very last minute. I found her blog and text her straight away. The price was reasonable. In fact it's cheaper that the previous quotation I got from another make-up artiste. And Alahmdulillah, I managed to find a female make-up artiste, and she's very, very sweet. Later I found out she's a cat lover as well. :D

We met up for the first time on 10th June at Bangsar. The plan was to match my dress with the accessories. Unfortunately, my dress was not ready at that time. I was a bit pissed off actually. But nevermind, everything is over now.

Enjoy, Fuzzy in action.

Tepek powder dulu.
Start dengan make-up mata
Next, blusher lak
Make-up done, time to do my hair
Fuzzy putting on fresh flowers.

Accessories sebelah kanan lak

I like this, short and small veil. Very nice

Last but not least, lip colour.
Tadaaaa.... isn't she sweet? Not me, Fuzzy laa.. ihiks