I hope my mom is happy. Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly, and I have no comments. In fact I'm quite happy with the arrangement. I thought karaoke was a bad idea. I totally forgot that my family is very, very talented. Thanks to my brother, Adood. The PA system was good and even the DJ also quite entertaining.

I'm happy also because I got what I wanted for my wedding. Very simple, no bersanding, no inai, short veil for akad nikah and no crown for reception day. Thanks a lot to Fuzzy. I like the fresh flower thing. It's nice. And also no photographer, I mean professional photographer. I like candid and natural stuffs.

At the moment I have not downloaded my pictures from the camera. So I can't share it here. But feel free to browse these links:

albajuri.blogspot.com
yunusbadawi.blogspot.com
zawalajammashod.blogspot.com
djemariku.blogspot.com