Aaaarrrggghhh… Another tiring week. Cuddy has gone. Well, yeah, since she’s gone I don’t have to force feed her and give her medication anymore. I would say, it was tiring, but I would do anything for my sweet girl.

And she’s gone. Still, I have 2 kittens at home, Shin-chan and Mikey. Before anything, I need to clean up my house. I have to disinfect my house. That’s quite a challenge for me, coz this is still not weekends yet. *sigh*

Next thing, I have to send the kittens for vaccination. Again, I have to find time (and money) to send them to Dr. Jonathan.

I’m exhausted. I wish I could just drive somewhere with my BF right now. Just imagine, from 23rd FEB till now, ada je hal. Dengan tak cukup tidurnya on that day. Terpaksa berkemas barang-barang untuk balik Pontian. On 25thFEB, I went for small surgery to remove my wisdom tooth at HKL. Lepas surgery, terus balik Pontian, since my BF tak tau nak masak apa untuk kiter, dia suruh mak dia jaga kiter.

The whole week di Pontian. Balik dari Pontian, Cuddy pulak sakit. Then she was hospitalize for 5 days. Bila balik rumah, kena jaga dia, sampailah semalam. Last Saturday lak, flight delayed. Trauma surgery belum reda, dah kena face Cuddy. Cuddy tak settle, office plak banyak kerja. Tension giler, especially last week. Sampai tak lalu makan dibuatnya.

Today, is a new day. BF kiter dah selamat kebumikan Cuddy. I don’t know what to do next. Life goes on and I still have to take care of the two ‘monkeys’ – Shin-chan and Mikey, and also Boy.