Last night, I was scratched and bitten by a cat. I thought he was friendly, that was why I petted him. Tak sangka, dia naik geram kat tangan kiter.

I quickly went back, at least dapat cuci dgn Dettol solution pun, ok jugak. Sampai kat depan guard post my apartment, ada satu Myvii putih stopped in front of me. And he didn’t have the access card!!! Of course pak guard tak kasi lepaslah. Dah tulis terang-terang kat depan apartment, anybody without access card can’t enter that area. Kiter dah siap-siap reversed my car to given him space. Waaaahhh, dia tak nak kasi kiter jalan wooorr… Siap turun dari kereta and blocked the way wooorr… Scratch kat kiter dah makin sakit dan pedih, and a bit bengkak.

Nasib baik my BF ada. He got down, and talked to the guy. He was arguing about his rights to wait there with his car. And blocking other people??? I don’t care what happened between him and the management. For me as long as you don’t have the card, then you can’t enter the area. How about MY RIGHTS as a tenant with the access card? He expects me to wait there all night? Or do I have to sleep in my car just because he didn’t have the card and got some misunderstanding with the management? Selfish nak mampos.

My BF terpaksa begging dia to leave the area because I was in pain. And he told my BF “Only because this reason, I’m going”. Kiter dapat masuk at last, tapi kiter sampai sekarang masih tak puas hati dengan dia. Geram sangat.