A few days ago, I read something about Metrobus is going to sue RapidKL for causing their loss. Hahahahaha.. Macam-macam reasons lah diaorang kasi.

One of the reasons, tambang murah by RapidKL. Metrobus claimed the fare imposed by RapidKL was not even approved by CVLB and it was far more cheaper than the minimum fare approved by CVLB. And because of that, Metrobus losses about RM80 or RM800K per day.

“Yeah.. right!” That was my first comment on this issue. Well, I have not been using public transport lately (thanks to my cute Kancil). But even if I still rely on public transport in KL, I would always go for RapidKL.

I have never seen RapidKL using shortcuts, like using Ampang-KL elevated highway during rush hour. Well, I do agree, the highway is bloody convenient for us from Ampang to go into KL, especially during peak hours. But, again if the bus skip few stops on their way to city centre, of course you’ll not get those passengers who waiting along the way. What if I took the bus and my intention is to stop at Ampang Point, not KLCC. When and do I press the bell to stop?

Another thing, look at the bus conditions. Eeee yulk. It was stuffy, full of fumes, and don’t talk about body odor. And another turn-off factor, the driver really kurang ajar. I do believe most of the time, when you hop on to the bus, you have to stand all the way to your destination. And it’s not easy to balance yourself in Metrobus bus as compared to RapidKL bus, just because the drivers are really crazy.

Personally, I don’t really blame RapidKL for the loss. I do blame Metrobus for it. Well, RapidKL might not obey the rule on minimum fares, but that’s their problem. As comsumers, of course you always look for something cheaper and worth our money. To be honest, even if RapidKL charged higher than Metrobus, I will still wait for RapidKL. For me RapidKL is more reliable and comfortable.

That’s what I have been doing, if I ever need to take bus to go around. To RapidKL, keep up the good work, and to Metrobus, buck up your service and bus conditions. Don’t blame others.