I saw the  news yesterday. My first reaction was "Biar betul?"

Sorry ye peminat-peminat Siti. Takde niat nak kutuk. But personally kalau betul Siti nak nyanyi lagu Adele, she's just insulting Adele. Voice wise, mungkin Siti takde masalah, tapi her pronunciation. 

[My English also not good. My husband always corrected my grammar, my pronunciation, but I know, if I keep practicing, if I keep remembering his comments, insya-Allah my English will improve. Since I'm working for an international airline, I must able to speak English.]

Ok, go back to the issue. Pronunciation. Bukan apa, nak nyebut "Hi I'm Siti Nurhaliza. I'm at YES store at Lot 10", pun like terkial-kial. Haaaiii.. if she can sing like Park Jimi, I don't mind at all. Please go ahead and sing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUPZm2QtGQw