Today, 24MAR12 will be the last flight for Gulf Air servicing KL-Bahrain route. Sedih? Sangat-sangat sedih. First reason, I feel right now we have the best team. Relationship between my team (reservation) and airport team is at the very best. Airport Manager pun sangat-sangat best. I have been working for 3 airport managers, and the current one is the best one. Second reason, sedih sbb terpaksa lepaskan business Umrah yg kiter rasa sangat-sangat bagus untuk tahun 2012. Third reason, kiter masih tak tau hala tuju kiter lepas ni.


I started when Gulf Air owned by three GCC countries - Bahrain, UAE (Abu Dhabi) and Oman. And our flight from KL will transit in Bangkok before heading to Muscat and Abu Dhabi. Then, KL-Bangkok route cut off, so we were flying direct to Muscat before Abu Dhabi. 


Abu Dhabi pulled out and had their own carrier, Etihad. Later on Oman also pulled out, leaving Bahrain as a sole owner of Gulf Air. 


Looking back, there were times I feel like going to resign. But I'm still here, after 8 years. Climbing slowly until I reached where I am now. I started as Reservation & Ticketing Assistant, and now I'm head of the department.


Oh well, maassalamah Gulf Air.