Satu, lupa nak cerita. Dua, lupa nak ambik gambar. 

Last Saturday was my off day. So I went to Nurul's place to collect my Blackwood stock. Nurul, a friend I met on cats forum several years ago, and I always get my Blackwood stock from her. She has lot of cats and every time I came to her house, I would see different cats. 

Well, she really, really loves cats and always rescues stray cats. And this time around, there were lots n lots of kittens at her house. One of them she rescued a week before at makan place. Ada jugak yg tgh menunggu foster parents, ada jugak yg boarding at her place. 

Ilyas, never.. never ever seen kittens. Well, pernah lah jumpa, tapi more than 6 months old. Basically dah agak besar. Yang kat rumah Nurul ni, masih kecik-kecik..may be umur around 1-2 months je. Masuk-masuk je rumah Nurul, dia macam rambang mata. After few minutes, dia angkat sekor kasi kat kiter. First time dia dapat angkat kucing. Kucing kat rumah dah besar, dia tak dapat angkat. So he was really, really excited about it. Tak duduk langsung kat rumah Nurul. Kerja dia asyik mengangkat kitten-kitten tu. Ahaks.. So cute..

I wish I took his picture that day.