I didn't announce my pregnancy this time. It's not that I'm not thankful for the rezeki, but I'm kinda not ready yet for this one. But I just accept it, since as a Muslim, I can't abort this baby. I always believe, Allah knows better and whatever had happened, I leave it to Him.

According to my GP, my pregnancy should be around 18 weeks, but if it is based on my last period, this week is only the 17th week. Anyway, my EDD will be around 19th June, 2011. And yes, Ilyas is not even 1 year old that time, but almost. The best part is, I can celebrate 3 occasions in 1 month, my anniversary, Ilyas' birthday, and his brother/sister's birthday. :D

Now, I'm wondering. Who's next? I know my cousin's wife is also pregnant, but I'm not sure who got pregnant first. So far, I managed to spread the "pregnancy virus" to my hubby's niece. She has been waiting for this moment for more than a year, I guess. So congrats, Ira. How about my own family? Will Kak Yang get infected by this virus too? :D