I'm 32 years old, today! Well, this is my real birthday. Everybody will ask "What do you mean by your REAL birthday? How many birthday do you have?".

Well, thanks to my late uncle, Paman Wik, for making my life story a little bit interesting. I was born on 6th January, 1979. Somehow, Paman Wik, changed it to 31st December, 1978. How did he do that? I have no idea. But basically, he did ask for my mom's permission. Mak told him "Kalau kepala otak budak ni tak betul, siap ko". Luckily, my kepala otak is fine. Hahahaha..

I received the best birthday present ever this year. It's not new baby (even though I'm expecting another one now), but this is even better. I've been PROMOTED!! I'm soooo happy. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for all these rezekis. Bonus, promotion, salary adjustment and the new baby. Alhamdulillah.