First time I called a cat, bad cat. Really, really bad cat. Even strays don't behave like that. I was scratched once by a stray, but I did not really mad at that cat.

I can still feel the pain until today, and it was on Monday the cat scratched me. I was just petting him, and this is what I got.
I feel like yelling at him. Lucky, Hefni's parents were around. Otherwise, I would just slap and yell at the cat. I don't know what was his problem. Psycho!


For this I'm thankful. Thankful for having such wonderful cats, in-house cats or stray cats. Thankful for Akane, Fly, Cuddy, Shin-chan, Mikey, Ayumi, Kuriyu, Boy, Mimi, Mama, Roger, Puteh, Tompok, Katik, etc, etc. They are wonderful. Even they are or used to be strays, but they are really good cats. Kuriyu or Fly for instance, they will never "show" their claw when they were playing with me. They know it's play time, so no claw involved.