Looking at my Baby Ticker, I have about 20 days to go. It's not that long, huh? Nervous? Not so. I just can't wait to go for a long leave, actually. I easily get tired, especially for the past few days. May be I pushed myself too hard with the moving and cleaning up the house. But, I'm still thankful, because I was still energetic even I was in my 8th month of pregnancy.

My next check-up will be on next week. I have still not decided where to deliver. It's all depends when I feel the "urge". So, if it's during office hour, I will go to Hospital Ampang, otherwise, I will go to Hospital Putrajaya. Another thing I have not decided, tukang urut. Mak keep mentioning Cik Mirah, but Kak Yang suggested Wak Embong. Well, may be next week I will ask Mak to check out Wak Embong.

I'm not sure how long will I stay with Mak. But I think I will stay there at most for 7 days. I have to think about Ayumi also. It's not easy to travel with her. Even if I gave her sedative, she would fight. Kak Yang also did the same. Once finished berurut, she went back to Ampang. Come to think of it, both my sisters were very independent and were really tough.