Around 4 or 5 a.m I heard Ayumi meowing. I just ignored her. I didn't know she was actually trying to tell me something. When I woke up at 6, I looked out for Kuriyu. First place, second toilet. He was there, but not at his usual spot. He was lying inside the toilet bowl.

I screamed and called my hubby. When my hubby came and checked on Kuriyu, we were a little bit too late. Kuriyu has gone. We were planning to send him to see vet. Last night he started to stop drinking by himself again. But I managed to give him milk, about 10ml.

I couldn't believe I will loose him this soon. Last night he was still "talking" to us. He was still keeping me accompany while I was preparing dinner.

He was such a good boy, very sweet. I will miss him dearly. RIP my "son". Sorry and thank you for everything. I will always remember every single thing about you. Muuuaaahhhhzzz..