I don't care, even if the food is good. I just don't get it. All this while, if I were to eat there, they will take my order immediately. But this time around, no one bothers. There were two or three staffs there, "busy" doing something else, but didn't bother to take out order.

Luckily I've got my food from a smaller stall there. But I still need drink. To make thing worst, one of them, keep coming to my sitting area, she even cleaned up the table behind me and came back again, and still nothing.

When I almost finished, suddenly the same staff asked me "Akak nak minum apa kak?". I was sooooooo pissed off. I just yelled at her. I told her "TAK PAYAH. DAH NAK TERCEKIK BARU NAK TANYA. BUAT APA? INGAT KITAORANG KAT SINI BATU KE HAPE? TAKKAN NAK KENA TUNJUK DOMPET TEBAL KE TAK BARU NAK AMBIK ORDER? INGAT KITAORANG NI MINTAK SEDEKAH KE?"

So, I'm going to ban this stall. Which stall? It's near to SPCA Ampang. Right in front of Restoran Murni. It's the first stall as you come in to that area. They're selling nasi campur. I will not go there. Forever and ever. I will sit somewhere else if I were to have Kak Chun's satay.

I think this is the second stall I ban for the same reason. The first one was at Taman Melawati.