I don't really know about this fact. Kelly told me. One of her friends is vegetarian. I know the fact that some vegetarians do not take eggs. But I'm afraid I'm not aware of this "additional" fact.


According to Kelly, (of course according to her friend), they can eat eggs but you can't eat telur kampung. I asked her, is there any difference between telur kampung and the one we buy from supermarket? Surprisingly, the answer (according to her friend) was YES.


Eggs you bought from supermarket, will not turn into chicken, where else telur kampung will become a chicken. Vegetarians can't kill animal. Since telur kampung will become a chicken, by eating them, meaning you're killing the chicken! That's how she justify about the egg thing.



But isn't it the same? I mean, egg is still an egg? If the temperature and condition permit, they will become a chicken? Can anyone verify this fact?